Home Forums WinForms controls Other WinForms controls SmartTreeView BackgroundImageLayout can not change

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #18411 |

Hello guys,

I wish to set a custom image on my SmartTreeView’s background but I don’t want it to be tiled. I noticed that BackgroundImageLayout property is not ‘sensible’ to changes. No matter I set None or any other value, the BackgroundImage is still tiled.
    I noticed you use the private void PaintBackground(SmartPaintEventArgs e) in SmartControl base class and here the TileImageSkin is used to draw the background image, without any BackgroundImageLayout value checking.
    Is there a bug? Or can I use some workaround to set the BackgroundImageStyle to None?

Thanks for any tip,
    Bogdan

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by bogdip (had 2487 views)

Xceed Support

This property was added with the 2.0 .NET Framework. However, our code does not take it into account. There is no workaround for this.

I added this bug report to our database. For the moment, we do not have a time frame to offer as of when (or if) this behavior will be modified. If it is, we will notify you as soon as it is done.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by CharlesB (had 3811 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.