Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Setting Header/Footer in Generate Report Form

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #14371 |

First off I love the reporting features in v 3.0… I allow 2 ways of getting the reports from my app to the end user. One is an automatic deal that runs the report to a pdf or straigt to their printer. The other is a manual process they can go through by clicking a button that brings up the Generate Report form in the xceed.grid.reporting namespace. The form comes up great but I can’t figure out how to set the header/footer for the report. Normally I use the ReportStyleSheet.PageFooter and PageHeader properties to do this. Is there a way I can set this on the form as I declare it? Right now I see a sales and marketing header (Default I guess) which is completely wrong for the report.

Thanks

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by wcombs (had 1996 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

The next release of the grid will allow you to change those default headers, both through the forms themselves (the end user), or programmatically. We haven’t publicly announced the date for the next grid edition, though. End of April, I believe.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 2847 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.