Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Scrollbar jumps from right to left when we click on column to sort?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #17556 |

Hi,

I started working on a Xceed Grid for .Net windows forms. I am unable to avoid the horizontal scrollbar jump from right to left when i tried to sort the grid by clicking on a column. I observed the code clears the rows and once again binds the datasource. Is there any way to avoid the scroll bar jumps in this case?

Thanking you,

Pavan

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Pavan (had 1613 views)

Xceed Support

Hi Pavan, 

Can you send us a sample application that reproduces this behavior so that we investigate this in more detail? 

You can send it to support@xceed.com, please include a reference to this forum post in your email.  

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Michel [Xceed] (had 266 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi Michel,

I’ve run into this issue as well. You can reproduce it with the “Edit Modes” example application that’s provided with the WPF grid. i.e. Xceed Samples\Xceed DataGrid for WPF Professional Edition v4.1\CSharp\EditModes\Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid.Samples.EditModes.csproj

The steps to reproduce are:-

1. Launch the application
    2. DO NOT click anywhere in the grid!
    3. Resize the window so that the right hand side of the application is aligned with the right hand side of the “Artist” column
    4. Scroll the grid as far right as possible
    5. Click on the “Rating” heading

This causes the grid to scroll all the way to the left.

If you click anywhere in the grid in step 2 then the grid doesn’t scroll when you sort it.

I’d be most grateful if you could fix this for us. We’re using Xceed DataGrid for WPF v4.1.

thanks,

Richard

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Richard (had 313 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi Richard,

This forum section is for the Grid for .NET. Your issue is with the DataGrid for WPF, which is a different component completely.

For best results in regards to bug reports, please submit them by email at support@xceed.com. Thank you.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 1511 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.