Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed SFTP/FTP for .NET Safe handle has been closed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #21397 |

Hi,

I receive this error occasionally, but it doesn’t give me the line number, so it’s not easy to find where to fix the problem when tranferring files:

System.ObjectDisposedException: Safe handle has been closed at
    Microsoft.Win32.Win32Native.SetEvent(SafeWaitHandle handle) at
    System.Threading.EventWaitHandle.Set() at
    Xceed.Utils.Threading.EventAsyncOperation.OperationCompleted() at
    Xceed.Ftp.Engine.FtpDataConsumerCommand.<>c__DisplayClass1.<BeginProcessData>b__0(Object state)
    at
    System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state) at
    System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at
    System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack) at
    System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state)

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jocelyn (had 1092 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi Jocelyn,

If you are not using the latest v5.2 version of the FTP for .NET, I would first suggest that you download a trial of that version to see if that helps.

Link: http://xceed.com/FTN_Download.html

If the issue is still present with the most recent version, then we will need a small stand-alone sample project that reproduces the issue in order to investigate further. Please send it by email at support@xceed.com and include a link to this forum thread for reference.. Thank you.

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 147 views)

User (Old forums)

I’m using version 4.3.11524.16210 (.NET 3.5) and it will be hard to give to a sample project, because it’s an application which is bind on our FTP Server (iNEWS).

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jocelyn (had 130 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi Jocelyn,

For .NET 3.5, the latest version would be 4.4 (version 5.2 is the latest one for .NET 4.0).

In regards to the test project, if that is not possible, then we could start with the code snippet that is responsible for the issue go from there.

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 915 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.