Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Reference issue with my grid control, can someone help me

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #16429 |

i updated my grid control from 2.5 to 3.2 version, when it is done. error happened with my application which is correct with 2.5 version grid

the error code is below:

…\Source\Main Application\Lib\Xceed.Grid.dll Referenced class ‘Xceed.Grid.Collections.CellList’ has base class or interface ‘Xceed.Utils.Collections.ListBase’ defined in an assembly that is not referenced.  You must add a reference to assembly ‘Xceed.Editors’.
    …\Source\Main Application\Lib\Xceed.Grid.dll Referenced class ‘Xceed.Grid.Collections.ColumnList’ has base class or interface ‘Xceed.Utils.Collections.ListBase’ defined in an assembly that is not referenced.  You must add a reference to assembly ‘Xceed.Editors’.
    …\Source\Main Application\Lib\Xceed.Grid.dll Referenced class ‘Xceed.Grid.Collections.ReadOnlyDataRowList’ has base class or interface ‘Xceed.Utils.Collections.ListBase’ defined in an assembly that is not referenced.  You must add a reference to assembly ‘Xceed.Editors’.
    …\Source\Main Application\Lib\Xceed.Grid.dll Referenced class ‘Xceed.Grid.Collections.ReadOnlyGroupList’ has base class or interface ‘Xceed.Utils.Collections.ListBase’ defined in an assembly that is not referenced.  You must add a reference to assembly ‘Xceed.Editors’.
    …\Source\Main Application\Lib\Xceed.Grid.dll Referenced class ‘Xceed.Grid.Collections.RowList’ has base class or interface ‘Xceed.Utils.Collections.ListBase’ defined in an assembly that is not referenced.  You must add a reference to assembly ‘Xceed.Editors’.

And i have add the  ‘Xceed.Editors’ to my application’s reference, but it still not work

can someone help me?

Thank you!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by jiang (had 1434 views)

User (Old forums)

In version 3.2, you need to have references to :

Xceed.Editors.dll

Xceed.Grid.dll

Xceed.UI.dll

Xceed.Validation.dll

Do you have all these references in  your Solution Explorer?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 470 views)

User (Old forums)

it works

Thanks a lot

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by jiang (had 1067 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.