Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Rectangles in the ColumnManagerCell

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    #25421 |

Hi,

I saw some rectangles with no border in ColumnManagerCell. It is taking spaces to the right of the ColumnManagerCell in my custom theme in V1.3. How can I make it go away? I’m not sure whether the one I highlighted or not….

<Border BorderBrush=”{TemplateBinding BorderBrush}” BorderThickness=”{TemplateBinding BorderThickness}”>
    <Grid>
    <b> <Rectangle Fill=”{DynamicResource {x:Static ControlLightBrush}}” HorizontalAlignment=”Left” VerticalAlignment=”Stretch” Width=”1″ Margin=”0,2,0,2″ />
    <Rectangle Fill=”{DynamicResource {x:Static ControlDarkBrush}}” HorizontalAlignment=”Right” VerticalAlignment=”Stretch” Width=”1″ Margin=”0,2,0,2″ /> </b>
    <DockPanel>
    <Border Name=”thumbToggleBackgroundBorder” Dock=”Right”>
    <Grid>
    <Border Name=”toggleDelimeterBorder” BorderBrush=”{DynamicResource {x:Static ControlDarkBrush}}” BorderThickness=”1,0,0,0″ Margin=”0,4,0,4″ Background=”Transparent” Visibility=”Collapsed”>
    <Border Name=”toggleDelimeterBorder2″ BorderBrush=”{DynamicResource {x:Static ControlLightBrush}}” BorderThickness=”1,0,0,0″ Margin=”0,0,0,0″ Background=”Transparent” Visibility=”Collapsed” />
    </Border>
    <ToggleButton Name=”toggleButton” Template=”{StaticResource thicknessConverter}” VerticalAlignment=”Stretch” Visibility=”Collapsed” Margin=”2,0,0,0″ />
    <Thumb Name=”PART_ColumnResizerThumb” Style=”{StaticResource invisibleThumbStyle}” Width=”6″ HorizontalAlignment=”Right” />
    </Grid>
    </Border>
    <Border Background=”{TemplateBinding Background}”>
    <Grid>
    <Border Padding=”{TemplateBinding Padding}”>
    <StackPanel Name=”contentPanel” Orientation=”Horizontal”>
    <ContentPresenter ContentTemplate=”{TemplateBinding ContentTemplate}” ContentTemplateSelector=”{TemplateBinding ContentTemplateSelector}” HorizontalAlignment=”{TemplateBinding HorizontalContentAlignment}” VerticalAlignment=”{TemplateBinding VerticalContentAlignment}” Content=”{CellContentBinding}” />
    <ContentPresenter Name=”sortGlyphPresenter” Content=”{Null}” ContentTemplate=”{Null}” />
    </StackPanel>
    </Border>
    </Grid>
    </Border>
    </DockPanel>
    </Grid>
    </Border>

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 14447 views)

User (Old forums)

It seems to be a template change in 1.3. Can someone help me on this?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 646 views)

User (Old forums)

Jenny,

Can you help me checking? I haven’t found my way out yet.

Thanks,

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 299 views)

Xceed Support

These are most likely the areas for the sort and auto-filtering glyphs. I will send an email to Matt, he will be able to tell you what you need to know.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 226 views)

User (Old forums)

Thank you very much.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 411 views)

User (Old forums)

Those should be the lines that delimit the columnManagerCell

| column1 |

The toggleDelimiter you also have to delimit the autofiltering when activated. Is this causing any specific issues? You can simply try and remove them to see the visual result you would obtain, they are not mandatory to the template of the columnmanagercell.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 436 views)

User (Old forums)

Matt, the filter glyph didn’t show up. How do I turn autofiltering to off? I don’t have this problem when I use default theme. It only happens when I use my own theme. The same theme works fine with minor modification to add scrolltip and autofilter template.

The blank rectangle I saw was two transparent rectangle with the width of two pixel showing up to the right of the cell making me not able to span my button to the entire cell. If I resize the column so it fit my button, it will eat up some of my button and the button will turn “not-clickable”.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 676 views)

User (Old forums)

This is a bit hard to imagine/visualize, can you send me your complete template of your columnManagerCell so I can get a better idea of what your seeing?

If you are using a DataGridCollectionView, you will have to set the DataGridCollectionViewSource.AutoFilterMode, by default it is off.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 300 views)

User (Old forums)

I currently use CollectionView not the DataGridCollectionView and these is the template in my theme.

<Style x:Key=”tableViewMyThemeColumnManagerCellStyle”
    TargetType=”xcdg:ColumnManagerCell”>

<!– Set the Cell’s background to Transparent to make it hit-testable
    while preserving the background drawn by the underlying Row. –>
    <Setter Property=”Background”
    Value=”Transparent” />

<!– In TableView, each Cell has the same width as its ParentColum’s ActualWidth –>
    <Setter Property=”Width”
    Value=”{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource Self},Path=ParentColumn.ActualWidth}” />

<Setter Property=”Padding”
    Value=”{StaticResource cellPadding}” />

<Setter Property=”Template”
    Value=”{StaticResource tableViewColumnManagerCellTemplate}” />

<Setter Property=”BorderThickness”
    Value=”0.5,0,0.5,0″ />

<Setter Property=”BorderBrush”
    Value=”{xcdg:ViewBinding VerticalGridLineBrush}” />

<Style.Triggers>

<Trigger Property=”IsBeingDragged”
    Value=”True”>

<Setter Property=”Background”
    Value=”{DynamicResource {x:Static SystemColors.ControlBrushKey}}” />

</Trigger>

</Style.Triggers>

</Style>

and this is my Title template

<xcdg:Column.TitleTemplate>
    <DataTemplate>
    <Button Margin=”-1″ Width=”16″ Height=”16″>
    <Viewbox>
    <Canvas Width=”10″ Height=”10″>
    <……………..image here………………>
    </Canvas>
    </Viewbox>
    </Button>
    </DataTemplate>
    </xcdg:Column.TitleTemplate>

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 808 views)

User (Old forums)

Matt, let me know if you dig and find anything then.

Thanks!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 642 views)

User (Old forums)

Matt, could you please follow up with this?

Thanks!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 837 views)

User (Old forums)

Please check your emails 🙂

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 598 views)

User (Old forums)

I don’t have access to my e-mail at the moment. Can you tell me a bit what happened?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 644 views)

User (Old forums)

I was asking for a sample application to work with, can you send this to support@xceedsoft.com, might be easier to start a thread this way with an application I can play with.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 561 views)

User (Old forums)

You can simply create an WPF grid that uses a custom theme created by Xceed theme template. I will send you one sample to you tonight. You can comment/uncomment the part that force the theme on TableView object to see the differences when you resize the column to the text level. You will notice that the right hand side will have some blank spaces. You won’t be able to show the text to the right border without any spaces. This doesn’t happen when you use the default theme. though…..

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 1197 views)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.