Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Readonly CheckBox

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    #14716 |

Hi,

In my grid, I have a data row that I want to be read-only. I changed the ReadOnly attribute of that row to true and the AllowCellNavigation to false. It works fine for every cells except those that contain a check box.

I can still check and uncheck the check box even though it does not call the set method for the attribute associated to that column.

Is there anyway that I can prevent the value of the checked state of the check box to be changed.

thanks.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Haetar (had 4662 views)

User (Old forums)

The cells containing the CheckBox should be ReadOnly. Can you send a sample application that reproduces the issue to <a href=”maitto:support@xceedsoft.com”>support</a>, so we can investigate this further?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 254 views)

User (Old forums)

I can’t seem to reproduce the same behavior in another application. I’ll try to investigate to see if I am overriding a property where I shoudn’t. I’ll contact you if I find more details.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Haetar (had 281 views)

User (Old forums)

I have a related question. I have a column of checkboxes that I sometimes need to disable. I’ve tried disabling the control which works (it can’t be checked or unchecked) but the control does not paint like it is disabled (ie grayed out). Any suggestions?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Tom (had 426 views)

User (Old forums)

I’m after the same effect here.

I need the checkbox to appear disabled, I haven’t had any luck in making it appear so yet.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by matt (had 339 views)

User (Old forums)

We have a backColor property exposed that you can use, maybe set it to Gray or DarkGray when the control is disabled to mimic the standard control look.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 225 views)

User (Old forums)

Actually… I was able to get this to work with the visual style, I did the following :

<code>
    ( ( WinCheckBox )gridControl1.DataRows[ 0 ].Cells[ “CheckBoxes” ].CellEditorManager.TemplateControl ).Enabled = false;
    </code>

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 5549 views)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.