Home Forums General Installation & other Problems with Xceed Chart for ASP.net

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #43432 |

I am trying to add the charting controls for ASP.net and I am able to choose them to add to my toolbox but only the pointer and the ChartServerControl are actually available for use. The others (ChartControl, ChartToolboxControl, and ChartGridControl) are grayed out. I can’t figure out what is the problem. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by sdUser (had 7631 views)

User (Old forums)

Forgot to mention, I am using Visual Studio 2005, .net framework 2.0. Thanks!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by sdUser (had 553 views)

Xceed Support

Hi sdUser,

this behavior is normal. The ChartControl, ChartToolboxControl and the ChartGridControl are not controls for ASP.NET. They will only work in a WinForms project.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jacques [Xceed] (had 468 views)

User (Old forums)

I just read on another post

“The Chart for ASP.NET is currently the only Xceed component that is not yet compatible with .NET 2.0. However, the required work is currently being performed on it and we hope to be able to release it soon.”

Is this true?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by sdUser (had 567 views)

Xceed Support

The Xceed Chart for ASP.NET is compatible to the .NET 2.0 Framework since the release of the version 3.0.7113.09060 of our package (February 23, 2007).

<a href=”http://xceed.com/Chart_ASP_NET_Whatsnew.html”>What’s New with the Xceed Chart for ASP.NET</a>

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by CharlesB (had 9555 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.