Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Chart for WinForms Problem with the HTMLImageMapResponse

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #18805 |

i assigned the HTMLImageMapResponse to the chartData.ServerConfiguration.DefaultResponse property, but when my page make a postback after a few seconde a javascript error breaks the page run: Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object expected in the line <input type=”hidden” name=”__VIEWSTATE” id=”__VIEWSTATE” value=”/wEPDwUKMjA5Njg2NDQ4Ng9kFgICBA9k…..”. and this ONLY happen when i set de default response of the chart. Any ideas? thanks

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by gotchahn (had 3376 views)

User (Old forums)

Can you provide more details on what you do, or a code snippet? We do not reproduce the issue here.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 218 views)

User (Old forums)

Its complicated, i have a user control (.ascx ) and i have a Xceed Chart on it. then i have many tabs with different configuration for the chart, like axis,legends,titles,series, so the user set the configuration then click in a button named Apply, to set this configuration to the chart. one of this configuration are the tooltips, but they dont work if i dont place the code of the HTMLImageMapResponse, when the page load at the beginning everything is good, but then when i make a change and then apply them to the chart, after the postback, the page throw me that javascript error.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by gotchahn (had 209 views)

User (Old forums)

I know what the problem is. i have my chart object in a WebAsyncRefreshPanel from infragistics, and when i applied all the configurations only this panel perform the postback, and thats why the HTMLImageMapResponse failed. i removed the chart object from the panel, and the page doesn’t crash anymore.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by gotchahn (had 4038 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.