Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Problem with grid control to write in database

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #15254 |

hello!
    i have a gridcontrol with datasource build automaticaly with proprieties. i can insert but i can not insert in database?? somebody can help??

ps.sorry my english

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by vvcc (had 2703 views)

User (Old forums)

I don’t understand your request, can you reformulate your question?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 254 views)

User (Old forums)

Ok. I have a gridcontrol and in my project i’m only have this code:

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
    Me.TblrefCRMPrdOrderRulesDTableAdapter.Fill(Me.RulesDDataSet.tblrefCRMPrdOrderRulesD)
    Me.TblsysCRMPrdFVRulesTableAdapter.Fill(Me.FvRulesDataSet.tblsysCRMPrdFVRules)
    Me.TblrefCRMPrdOrderRulesHTableAdapter.Fill(Me.RulesHDataSet.tblrefCRMPrdOrderRulesH)
    End Sub

I made everything in properties like connection to the database, cellEditormanager, cellViewerManager… I can insert registers in grid but registers they are not in database, i can insert registers in grid and they appear also in database. you can understand me?
    thanks

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by vvcc (had 272 views)

User (Old forums)

Use the Update method on the DataAdapter to reflect the changes made to the grid. The currency manager will update the DataSet to which the grid is bound, and then you can update the database with the DataSet.

e.g.:

Me.TblrefCRMPrdOrderRulesDTableAdapter.Update(Me.RulesDDataSet.tblrefCRMPrdOrderRulesD)

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 3833 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.