Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Problem with Xceed DataCell or ComboBox

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #25066 |

Hello,
    I hope someone takes the time to understand what the Problem is. Not so easy to explain…

I defined an XceedDatagridControl with the following “celleditor” and “edit Trigger”…
    CellEditorDisplayConditions=”MouseOverCell”
    EditTriggers=”BeginEditCommand,ActivationGesture”

Normaly I use a template thats show me the Data in a Cell as Textblock. Therefore I use a DataTemplate.
    But I have already a CelleditorTemplate defined that show me Data in a Cell in the Textvalue of a combobox. My ComboBox has a KeyUp Event on which I start a Search over a ObservableCollection which is defined as New ListCollectionView. And I Bind the Combobox Itemsource at the ListCollectionView. I already have a ComboBoxItemtemplate defined where I set a Textblock as Item and Bind the TextValue on a ListCollectionView Property named as Name.
    This works.
    But I have the following effect. If I select an Item in the ComboBox every works like It have to. Than hover to the next cell (the celleditortemplate shows me the cell as ComboBox. Thats ok). I Click on the Cell (ComboBox), but the Cell I was Before is already a combox. If I hover again over the first cell it changes his template by the mouse left event. But only i Hover over again. Is it a bug or can specific say to refresh all templates, when I click in a new cell?
    Thanks for all answers. I hope someone can help me or as simular problems.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marc (had 762 views)

Xceed Support

I am not sure I totally understand the issue, so I’m going to try rephrasing:

If you edit a cell, and then hover over another cell(without clicking on it), you are expecting that the cell just edited would revert back to the “view” template ?

If this rephrasing is effectively right, then the answer is: this is normal behavior, a cell undergoing edition will preserve its edition template as long as it is being edited ( focus in th editor ). The cell will revert to the “view” template when another cell is selected or when the editor loses focus.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 2641 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.