Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Problem selecting all rows when insertion row is in edit

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #14619 |

Hi,

I have this problem where I have the little button in the columnManager’s event getting hadled as selecting all rows. But, I found that when you are in the process of entering in data, but before you press enter to commit it to the grid, it creates a datarow so that
    Grid.DataRow.Count > 0. But you can’t actually do anything with that row. And if you have a method that loops through all the datarows selecting them, it will throw an exception when it comes to that row.

At present, I have it checking to see if the row is being edited, and if it is skip it, because it’s the insertion row because my other rows are read only.

I need a solution for when the other rows are not read only, and I need to select all rows with the insertion row in the middle of being edited.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matthew (had 2228 views)

User (Old forums)

Can you send us a sample application that reproduces the issue? This will permit us to investigate further.

Send it to <a href=”mailto:support@xceedsoft.com”>support@xceedsoft.com</a>

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 2833 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.