Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Printing custom rows

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #16818 |

I experience odd printing behavior for cells in which the viewermanager or editormanager or both are overridden. My printing code is plain vanilla:

<code>

GridPrintDocument doc = new GridPrintDocument( GridControl1 );
    doc.Print();

</code>

Ordinary string, integer, and date values print fine. For cells that are managed by an ImageTextViewer, a custom viewer that displays an image with text, only the text prints. For cells that are managed by a more complex viewer, consisting of a GridControll that displays a list of custom objects, each in a custom color, nothing prints at all. Do I have to override the GridPrintDocument class to custom-paint these elements (the way you override it to print the textbox in the StandardPrinting sample), or is there an easier way?

Aaron Haspel

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Aaron (had 1475 views)

User (Old forums)

The PrintManager is 99% a copy past of the grid (that is, the class that generates what will be printed is doing almost exactly the same that the class generating the screen view is doing), so it is difficult to tell what the problem is.  We would need to be able to reproduce, so we could find out where the problem lies.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 2056 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.