Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Printing – Excluding Hidden Columns

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #25711 |

Currently when I print a grid, the hidden columns are printed as well.
    Is there a property to set to exclude hidden columns from getting printed?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Serene (had 3337 views)

User (Old forums)

Does anyone have any idea about this?
    Do i have to manually remove the invisible columns from the DataSource before calling the Print() Method?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Serene (had 410 views)

Xceed Support

What version of the DataGrid for WPF are you using?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 317 views)

User (Old forums)

Version 1.3 with Vanguard subscription

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Serene (had 417 views)

Xceed Support

Hi Oinkerroos,

Since you are a Vanguard subscriber, I would like to suggest using the priority@xceedsoft.com email address to report bugs and ask questions as you will receive a much better service that way ( this forum is not monitored by service people and developpers will read them only on their spare time ). You will need to provide your priority support code along with your questions.

As for your question: I am currently out of the office and have no access to the defect tracking software, but the latest code I have with me does not show this problem.

From that point, there are 2 possibilities… Either the bug was fixed in one of the 2 service releases issues since the original release for version 1.3 ( respectivelly 1.3.7570 and 1.3.7614 ) OR the bug will be fixed in the next version ( 2.0 ).

For more details, or for details on solutions availlable to you, I encourrage you to contact support at priority@xceedsoft.com (along with your priority support code ).

Best regards.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 4411 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.