Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Post on Sourceforge?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #24501 |

I have some libraries I have been working on for my project
    with very Dynamic Linq queries
    Also using those queries to automatically format a DataGridControl from the source Type using extention methods.

My question
    Is is OK to post the code on Sourceforge.net that links to and uses Xceed’s objects?

I would not post my xceed dlls or license keys
    just code that links to your wpf datagrid
    the person would have to get there own copy of the DataGridControl and license key directly from Xceed.

my beta version (without Xceed references) is located at
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/dynamiclinq/

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by MiddleTommy (had 523 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

Hi MiddleTommy,

You may do so, but should also follow these indications (some of which you already know and mentionned) in your efforts to abide by the terms and conditions of the Xceed Software License Agreement:

– Your distributable package with your add-on must contain no portion of Xceed DataGrid for WPF.

– You will have to specifically state that your add-on does not include Xceed DataGrid for WPF, but requires it, and that to use your add-on, users must become authorized licensees of Xceed DataGrid for WPF. They can download and, currently, register for free to become an authorized licensee, on Xceed.com.

– State that the product is not manufactured, endorsed, or approved by Xceed.

– Do not use Xceed’s logos or other materials (portions of description texts, readmes, documentation, etc.) in your marketing or documentation or materials without obtaining prior permission from Xceed.

I hope this helps.

I can’t wait to see it,
    Odi

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 2668 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.