Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Possible Checkbox bug / why ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #14331 |

Hi

I had a problem with a unbound column that was of type System.Boolean so I created a simple unbound table with a couple of columns with the first being System.Boolean and all the other the default. Next I add some data rows (say about 100) , some random data to the cells and set all the System.Boolean cells to false. None of my checboxes are thus checked.

PROBLEM:

If I try to check the checkbox but move the mouse up/down very quickly over other checkboxes I find that another checkbox sometimes gets checked. It’s as if ex. the checkbox only gets checked on a mouseup event (I don’t think this is the case however). It’s more difficult to recreate the error on my small test table – it seems as if my app, that’s quite CPU intensive at times makes it easier to re-create the error. I’m not keen to reverse engineer though. (i’m thus assuming that keeping the processor busy will make re-creating the error easier)

WHY:

This is a problem when you try to select multiple rows very quickly

I’m not doing any funny overriding on my test app and can re-create the problem even though it’s a bit tricky. I’m using XCeedGrid 3 with latest upgrades

Chow
    Greg

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by g.kroger (had 2193 views)

User (Old forums)

There is currently no issues related with the checkbox. Make sure you obtain the latest version of our control here : http://www.xceedsoft.com/download/updates.aspx

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 2620 views)

User (Old forums)

Is that somehow connected to my thread http://xceed.com/CS/forums/24263/ShowThread.aspx  ?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Pawel (had 962 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.