Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Pdf (or otherwise printable) version of the Developer’s Reference

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #27199 |

I have extensive experience using the competitions data grid (so I’m highly motivated to switch!). I’d like to sit back and read up on the Xceed WPF grid. But the only developer reference I can find is online and my only option to print it is one page at a time. Is there a way to print the whole thing or to get it as a .pdf document?

Tom

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Tom (had 991 views)

Xceed Support

I currently do not have a PDF format of the documentation; however, you could, in the installed documentation (MsHelp format), right click on a book and select “Print Branch”. This may not be a perfect solution, but I hope it does the job [:)]

I will look into creating a printable verison of the documentation.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 345 views)

User (Old forums)

Hmm. Disappointing. You didn’t write the documentation as a single ‘book’ so I’ll need to print each of the several sections individually. Not a good sign when trying to adopt a new technology that the documentation is so incomplete.

Tom

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Tom (had 800 views)

Xceed Support

It’s not as easy as writing a single book. I use both HelpStudio and DocumentX to create the documentation and though they generally work well they have limitations, such as creating printable documentation. I can create “booklets”, but those can only contain HelpStudio topics; I can’t include the DocX generated class reference. So even if I did create a booklet for the “top-level” documentation, the whole API reference would not be included [:(]

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 1089 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.