Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Odd XAML Behavior

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #22295 |

I am having trouble getting Visual Studio 2005 with WPF installed to recognize the Xceed controls in the intellisense. Is there anything that can be done to correct this? I also think this is related but not sure, when I add columns in through the property window, they don’t get written to the XAML code. Am I crazy or has this happened to others.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nberardi (had 2796 views)

Xceed Support

Hi,

The WPF designer as well as the XAML editor are still in their CTP (community technology preview) phases… Intellisense support is still pretty limited.

At the same time, we did not invest much time doing any integration with the early version of the designer, focusing in making as much as possible on the ease of use through plain xaml and code.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 154 views)

User (Old forums)

OK so when I generate something on the frontend with XAML it won’t show up in the code in the backend. I am very new to XAML, but not new to the Xceed Grid. So I am trying to use the designer to understand the construct of XAML. Is there any good resources that you can point me too?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nberardi (had 223 views)

Xceed Support

Well, one thing I can say is that XAML files and C# files are two different entities, and that opposed to WinForms, work done in XAML will not be transformed into code in the .cs files.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 3996 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.