Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF NumericTextBox control

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    #27023 |
    Hello,

I am currently doing an eval on the Xceed Grid & related controls, and am trying to get familiar with NumericTextBox, MaskedTextBox etc. Unfortunately, I cannot find any documentation showing how to use the controls. All I see is the class reference in the built in help. While that’s probably enough for experienced WPF developers, those of us just getting into WPF need some more guidance.

Would someone kindly point me in the direction of some usage examples for these controls?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by John (had 786 views)

Xceed Support

The Basic Concepts\Manipulating Data\Editing Data\Editor Controls topic in the documentation contains information and examples about the editor controls.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 264 views)

User (Old forums)
    Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the quick response, but I don’t have that section in the help file. All I have under \Basic Concepts\Manipulating Data\Editing Data is the following:

-Overview
    -Custom Cell Editors

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by John (had 386 views)

Xceed Support

You most likely do not have verison 2.0 installed. The online documentation can be viewed here or you can install the latest package. [:)]

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 300 views)

User (Old forums)
    Everthing I see indicates I have V2 (perhaps there’s a 2.x?), but I’ll use the web version. Thanks for the link.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by John (had 436 views)

Xceed Support

Version 2.0 is the latest public release. I tested a couple of machines here and the Editor Controls page appears in the 2.0 documentation. The only thing I could suggest at this point is to maybe reinstall the 2.0 pacakge .

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 1282 views)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.