Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Newbie here help needed please

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #13838 |

Hi all,

For 2 days been trying to play around with xceed grid but of no use. I want to use grid only during runtime. If I select anything from listbox then the value should be displayed in grid. Plus how to add date or checkbox or combobox for a column during design time itself. If I add column I always get system.string. If there is any step by step tutorials I would appreciate. Gone through few samples too but couldnt understand. i would be glad if any1 have patience to explain the grid control.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by prem_rajani (had 1780 views)

Xceed Support

Hello,

I would suggest that you take a look at the documentation, starting with the “Grid Overview” book. This will give you the general impression of the grid and its elements. Next, you can take a look at the “Basic Concepts\Grid Elements” topic to understand each of the grid’s main elements.

Once you have understood these concepts, you can then go to the “Tutorials” topic for step-by-step tutorials on how to create various types of grid configurations.

At any time, if you encounter any issues or if you have any questions, you can contact technical support at support@xceedsoft.com.

I hope this helps you get started!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 2893 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.