Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Move rows up & down in xceed grid for .Net using drag & Drop

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #16973 |

Hi,

I want to move the rows in the grid up & down using drag & drop feature. I am using xceed grid for .Net.

Can any one let me know if this functionality is in buile in xcedd. IF not can anyone please help with the solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Lalit

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Lalit (had 5032 views)

User (Old forums)

This is not a built-in feature in the .NET grid.  However, with the samples I referred to in your other thread (http://xceed.com/CS/forums/thread/19942.aspx), you should be able to accomplish it.

More specifically, the MoveRows sample does exactly that, you just need to do it on arrow press instead of button click.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 2317 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi Andre,

I have implemented this on KeyPress event of “Up” & “Down” arrows. But I want to move the row using drag & drop. Can you please help me with that. I am asking you for help cos I am in an urgent need for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Lalit

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Lalit (had 618 views)

User (Old forums)

I have made a small sample combining both the MoveRows sample and the dragdrop sample, which should do about what you need.  I have attached it to this post.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 2650 views)

User (Old forums)

Can we get an updated version of this? I need to drag and drop rows on a single grid, but the proj above appears to be using old framework that is no longer around.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by gtd7791 (had 1478 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.