Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    #14994 |

Hi everybody, I have some problem with gird that when I create column Profile I want it contains two column it shows below:

| Profile |
    |___________________________|
    | First name | LastName |
    |___________________________|

And Microsoft word it calls Merge cells, please show me, I need it much ! thanks everybody !!!!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by echyamiki (had 4381 views)

User (Old forums)

If what you want is to have two ColumnManagerRow, this is not possible with our grid. However, If you want to imitate this look, you could had a ValueRow or TextRow, insert it above the ColumnManagerRow in the FixedHeaderRows collection of the GridControl.

Thus the Value/TextRow would contain “Profile” , and the ColumnManagerRow would contain “FirstName” / “LastName”.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 247 views)

User (Old forums)

Thank AndreC, ’cause I think this problem is important but not found in your examples, and if you don’t mind, you can post this example in this thread ? I’m just use it for a not long time ago, I don’t have any experience ! Thanks for a lot !

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by echyamiki (had 216 views)

User (Old forums)

You can look at the following <a href=”http://doc.xceedsoft.com/products/gridNET/doc/sources/how_to_create_multiple_column_headers.htm”>topic</a&gt; in our online help documentation, it may be a suitable solution to what you are trying to achieve.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 282 views)

User (Old forums)

Thanks you so much, I’ve fixed it yeah !

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by echyamiki (had 371 views)

User (Old forums)

I build your example code but It ‘s error
    Error 12 ‘Xceed.Grid.DetailGrid’ does not contain a definition for ‘GridLinePen’ G:\Project\DTXDCB\Solution\DTXDCB_App\Forms\CustomColumnManagerRow.cs

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by binh (had 350 views)

User (Old forums)

This is an old sample. You need to change the this.ParentGrid to this.GridControl and it will compile.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 5349 views)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.