Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Master/Detail CellEditorManager Handler

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #14745 |

I have a Master/Detail Grid and I’m looking to track edit changes within the Grd. I’ve added the following handlers that work for the Master level, but can’t get them to work at the Detail…Any Suggestions?
    I’m looking to track changes to a cell without leaving the cell and still be able to control a ‘Save Changes’ button using celleditormanager to keep track of the edit’s.

Master Handlers that work…
    AddHandler GridControl1.Columns(“Name”).CellEditorManager.ActivatingControl, AddressOf CellEditorManager_ActivatingControl
    AddHandler GridControl1.Columns(“Name”).CellEditorManager.ActivatingControl, AddressOf CellEditorManager_ActivatingControl

Detail Handlers that don’t work…
    AddHandler detail.Columns(“Exempt”).CellEditorManager.ActivatingControl, AddressOf CellEditorManager_ActivatingControl
    AddHandler detail.Columns(“Exempt”).CellEditorManager.DeactivatingControl, AddressOf CellEditorManager_DeactivatingControl

Thanks for any help.
    Dan

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Daniel (had 3049 views)

User (Old forums)

This works fine here. Can you verify that you subscribe to the events on the detail grid template, and that you do it before filling the grid with data? Else you need to call the GridControl UpdateDetailGrids() method for the changes to the template be taken into account.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 202 views)

User (Old forums)

Andre,

Here is how I setup the master/detail and then add the events.

BeginInit
    GridControlTaxes.DataSource = dsDataSetTaxes
    GridControlTaxes.DataMember = “DTCLTaxAgencies”
    Dim detail As New Xceed.Grid.DetailGrid
    detail.HeaderRows.Add(New Xceed.Grid.ColumnManagerRow)
    detail.DataSource = dsDataSetTaxes
    detail.DataMember = “DTCLTaxAgencies.TaxRelation”
    GridControlTaxes.DetailGridTemplates.Add(detail)

AddHandler Code
    EndInit

Thanks,
    Dan

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Daniel (had 392 views)

User (Old forums)

This should work. Can you send a sample application to <a href=”mailto:support@xceedsoft.com”>support</a> that reproduces the issue, so we can investigate it further?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 3869 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.