Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Live scrolling and printing support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #22254 |

Hello.

First of all. Thanks for a great control(Not to say the only one!) there. It made me wanna do WPF(You cant do a proper program without a grid control!)

But theres a few things i need big time, to even use it for anything serious(Then again, my projects are purely no-budget projects).

1. Live scrolling. The user needs to know how far he/she have scrolled.

2. Printing. Believe it or not. Despite that we have great things like WPF, people still use paper, and want to be able to print it. As much as i hate it, its kinda a requirement.

Im wondering how long its gonna take before we are gonna see this features in this fine piece of software?

Would be nice it it wasnt a Soon™ answer. 😉

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Charlie (had 2406 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

Thanks for the kind words.

The two items you request are pretty high up on our priority list, and are scheduled for one of the next upcoming releases. As soon as I have a release schedule, I’ll post it here.

(Would you accept Real Soon Now™, instead? 🙂 )

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 244 views)

User (Old forums)

I guess that Real Soon™ will do.
    At least if you can give a hint if we are talking 2 weeks, or 10 months(Yet im aware that the soon™ is hard, since a release schedule can all of a sudden be pushed out by a huge factor)

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Charlie (had 3637 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.