Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed SFTP/FTP for .NET Licenser Speed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #20630 |

I have implemented an FTP service, however when I set the License Key using the Xceed.Ftp.Licenser.LicenseKey = “xxxxx”, it takes a long time (approx 30 seconds) for it to do it’s job. This results in the service failing to start since it times out.

I have a registered version of the FTP for .NET library.

Has anyone found a speed issue with the License Key and if so, any hints as to why it takes so long ?

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Finn (had 2429 views)

User (Old forums)

Hello finn.

If you would have said 30 milliseconds, I’d understand. But 30 seconds? Something’s wrong for sure! I know someone here is looking at an issue with Xceed SmartUI .NET where the digital signature could make the .NET Framework poll the network for the certificate revocation status.

Are you positive this happens on setting the license key, not on a call to Connect? I suggest you send an email to <mail>support@xceedsoft.com</mail> with the details.

Anybody aware of such issues with digitally signed assemblies?

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Martin (had 3340 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.