Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Licence key

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #25490 |

I am using the 1.3 version and i create a very simple app to display the grid. i set the key on the Application.OnStartup..all fine. now ifi apply the theme it throws an exception if i don’t it works fine:
    “An exception of type ‘System.ComponentModel.LicenseException’ occurred in Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid.dll but was not handled in user code

Additional information: Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid.Licenser.LicenseKey property must be set to a valid license key in the code of your application. You may use either an Express Edition or a Professionnal Edition license key. You can obtain a free Express license key from http://xceed.com/GridWpfRegistration.aspx. Please refer to the Licensing topic in the documentation for more information on this exception.”

Second point the most important one. i need to deploy my app and i have the .net 3 control(containing the grid) loaded into a .net winform control. Even if i don’t apply the theme is brings the exception with the licence. of course in this scenario i don’t have Application.OnStartup so i have set up the licence key in my .net 3 control static constructor.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by abatti (had 2181 views)

User (Old forums)

never minde i missed this: Xceed.Wpf.Controls.Licenser.LicenseKey = “……….”;

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by abatti (had 2995 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.