Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Is the DataGrid for WPF in the toolbox?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #21802 |

I just installed this component and it isn’t showing up in my toolbox. I’ve referenced the assemblies, added the namespace, etc., but I can’t get it to show up in the toolbox and can’t add it there manually. Even when I tried to add a DataGridControl tag manually to the xaml source, it gave me a warning saying:

Warning 1 The element ‘Grid’ in namespace ‘http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation’ has invalid child element ‘DataGridControl’ in namespace ‘http://schemas.xceed.com/wpf/xaml/datagrid’. List of possible elements expected: ‘Grid.ShowGridLines, Grid.ColumnDefinitions, Grid.RowDefinitions, Grid.Background, Grid.IsItemsHost, Grid.Style, Grid.OverridesDefaultStyle, Grid.Triggers, Grid.Resources, Grid.DataContext, Grid.Language, Grid.Tag, Grid.InputScope, Grid.LayoutTransform, Grid.Width, Grid.MinWidth, Grid.MaxWidth, Grid.Height, Grid.MinHeight, Grid.MaxHeight, Grid.Margin, Grid.FocusVisualStyle, Grid.Cursor, Grid.ForceCursor, Grid.ToolTip, Grid.ContextMenu, Grid.InputBindings, Grid.CommandBindings, Grid.AllowDrop, Grid.RenderSize, Grid.RenderTransform, Grid.RenderTransformOrigin, Grid.Opacity, Grid.OpacityMask, Grid.BitmapEffect, Grid.BitmapEffectInput, Grid.ClipToBounds, Grid.Clip, Grid.SnapsToDevicePixels, Grid.IsEnabled, Grid.IsHitTestVisible, Grid.Focusable, sgUIElement, sgFrameworkElement, sgShape, Ellipse, Line, Path, Polygon, Polyline, Rectangle, sgPanel, Canvas, DockPanel, Grid, TabPanel, ToolBarOverflowPanel, sgStackPanel, ToolBarPanel, UniformGrid, sgVirtualizingPanel, VirtualizingStackPanel, WrapPanel, sgControl, sgC….

I’m running Vista x64 and I’ve tried re-installing the component with administrative privileges with no success. Can anyone help me get this working? Thanks.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Dannel (had 2610 views)

Xceed Support

The DataGridControl is effectively not present in the toolbox.

Since the designers are still in their development stages, we did not try to integrate the DataGridControl to the WPF toolbox…

As for the problem compiling XAML with a DataGridControl, can you provide some additional details:

– What are the referenced assemblies you specified
    – Where did you refer them from
    – What is the XAML code used to instantiate the DataGridControl

Thanks

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 3488 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.