Home Forums ActiveX components Xceed Zip for ActiveX & x64 How to select an item from Xceed grid using vb or VBA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #42470 |

Hi ,

My application is using an xceed grid control (Highlighted in red color in the attached picture) which is not exposed to MS UI automation and MSAA. This grid is crucial for us as system will not allow us to move forward unless a grid item is selected. I could locate xceedZip.dll in the application installation folder.

Can you suggest the method to select an item from Xceed grid using Xceed COM interface.I am able to create a reference to xceedZip.dll from Excel VBA project.

Any help in this regards would be really appreciated

Regards

Libin

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by libin (had 1134 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi libin,

I am not sure I understand your question. You mention that you are using an Xceed Grid control, yet posted your question in the Zip Compression Library section.

Is your question in regards to using the grid (if so, which one? which exact version?) or the Zip Compression Library (which exact version)? Could you provide more information in regards to the behavior you would like to achieve and are having trouble with? Thank you.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 1096 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.