Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Chart for WinForms How to place single custom marker

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #18781 |

I have a fairly straighforward chart with a single line series. I need to mark just one point on the line, preferably with a diamond-shaped marker. I can’t see a simple way to do this – in fact, I can’t see any way to do it! There doesn’t seem to be a collection of custom markers/values that I can add my value to. I realise I could add a single label by setting a subset of values, but I don’t really want a label, I want a marker.

Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Steve (had 3487 views)

User (Old forums)

Markers are an all or nothing feature. All DataPoints have a marker, or none do.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 315 views)

User (Old forums)

Thanks Andre. I suggest the Subset mechanism, or a Custom Markers collection (a bit like the Const Lines), be considered for a future release.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Steve (had 3208 views)

User (Old forums)

Any update on this?

I am looking for similar function – need to add some custom markers (or event indicators) on a line series and user can click on the marker to get a detail message.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jerry (had 387 views)

User (Old forums)

Such a feature has not been implemented, and at this point, no decision has been made as to whether it will be implemented, though it is listed in our feature request tracking system.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 2091 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.