Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Chart for WinForms How to force it to display 2D series on one of the 3D chart walls?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #18982 |

Hi everyone,

here is my situation: I have line series, that has data points varying only in X and Y; Z is always zero by default. I would like it to be displayed on the front wall of the 3D chart. But the problem is, that there are some other series added to the chart, that uses Z axis, thus modifying it’s min and max values all the time. Therefore my 2D line series is displayed at the XY plane where Z=0, not at the front wall, where Z = (Z axis minimum value).

So the question is: how to force Z values of the line series to be equal to the min (or max) values of the Z axis?

I propose the AddXYZ function that could solve this problem: LineSeries.AddXYZ(1, 2, double::MinValue), as it works for empty data points in this way: LineSeries.AddXYZ(1, 2, double::NAN).

It would be useful because, this 2D line series would not overlap with other 3D series added to the chart. 

Thank you.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Audrius (had 1160 views)

User (Old forums)

This will be considered for future development.  An evaluation of what can be done will be made, and a decision as to its implementation will be taken accordingly.

At this point however, no time frame can be provided.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 1483 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.