Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Grid not expanding all the way across screen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #13050 |

I am working with VB.Net and I have put an Xceed grid on a user control. I have done this before and everything worked fine. Now however, the Grid is not expanding across the whole form. I have the anchor property set on the Grid to Left, Right, Top and Bottom. I also have the User control docked to fill on the form the user control is on. I know that it is an issue with the Grid, because it is not recognizing any changes to the grid at all. Any ideas of what is causing this to happen? I have the Grid set up the same way on another control and it works fine.

Thanks!
    willisj

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jennifer (had 2352 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi !

Thank you for using our forums however, please remember that using the forums is purely to discuss issues with your peers. Do not expect the support team to answer directly in the forums. This said, any user can contact the team at support@xceedsoft.com or me directly at matt@xceedsoft.com

Cheers !

-Matt

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 301 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi Willisj,

Not very helpful I know, but I have an almost identical problem (except my grid is docked to the left of the user control). I notice at design time, whenever I click on the grid, the anchors are reset to top, left – If I manually change them back to top, left, bottom, right, it works fine until I next click on the grid in design time!

I’ll keep looking for a solution and will post if I find one. Would appreciate it if you also post should you find a solution.

Cheers,

sbarbour.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by sbarbour (had 3541 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.