Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Grid features comunity vote

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #22689 |

Hello,

Thanks again for a greet product. Excellent job and of the best working forum for WPF components so far.

Still there is an important functionality missing. As each one of us has his own shopping list – it might be a good idea to have community voting the list of features for future releases. It may help to Xceed team to set priorities. The feature list was discussed on forum numerous times, but plain vote can do it much more accurate.

Thanks,

Vladimir

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Vladimir (had 2321 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

Hi,

First, thanks for the encouraging comments!

For the voting, we think that is a great idea. We’re in the process of developing (implementing, rather) a new forums system which should be a good improvement over these current forums. It will also support polls and voting. We’ll do it then.

Meanwhile, I assure you, the features we’ve put into v1.1 (coming out soon) and the features already being developped for v1.2 come straight out of the comments and popularity of the requests right in these forums.

Whatever you need, post it here, we’re listening very closely. In the next couple of weeks we’ll be selecting the features we’ll be working on for the next couple of releases after v1.2.

Thanks,
    Odi

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 232 views)

User (Old forums)

Thanks Odi,

Hope such vote will be fruitful for both parties…

Please find below my list:

1. The most important – scrolling, sorting & grouping performance for big tables (up to 10000 rows). I saw Marc’ comment about performance greatly improved in v1.1, so I am waiting this version eagerly.
    2. Multi-level nested tables (aka TreeTable).
    3. End user quick filters – filter line under column headers to put filter values + Excel like value list.
    4. End User column chooser.
    5. Printing support, export to Excel & PDF.

Thanks,

Vladimir

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Vladimir (had 3471 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.