Home › Forums › WPF controls › Xceed DataGrid for WPF › Grid Bound to DataTable. Values in the grid not updating
Sorry to bother you with another query.
– I have bound my grid to a DataTable.
– The dataTable belongs to a DataSet.
– My DataTable contains a number of DataRows.
– I have added a button that generates a new series of values for the dataRows.
– However, the new values are not being displayed in the grid.
– Does anybody have any ideas for getting the grid to update and display the new values?
I have a small sample project if the Xceed staff would like to take a look.
Many thanks for your help once again,
Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Simon (had 2069 views)
Sure, can you send your project in an archive (zip, ace, rar, …) to the “firstname.lastname@example.org” address with “For Marc” in the subject field.
Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 2994 views)