Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms GenerateReportForm preview/prints hundreds of blank pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #16613 |

We have been using the Xceed grid throughout our application.  More recently, we implemented the included GenerateReportForm class for printing and previewing the grid contents.

We have found that whenever we have a grid over a certain number of rows, the preview will show us literally hundreds and hundreds of blank pages.  I saw another post related to this but no solution follow up.  Is this a known bug?  Any solution for it?

One other data point: We are using a background image in the header region.  When we do NOT use it, the reports look fine.  I don’t know what kind of effect the image is having….

Eric

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Eric (had 768 views)

User (Old forums)

This is a rare case when the auto-layout does not succeed in doing the layout and keeps trying and trying.

We would need a sample application reproducing the issue, which would include the background image in your headers, the style used in the report, and the images of the last few pages before the empty pages start.

Send it to support@xceed.com.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 265 views)

User (Old forums)

Thanks Andre – I think we have a workaround, but if we need a more definitive solution in the future I will let you know.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Eric (had 878 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.