Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Freezing columns in Xceed grid for WPF version 1.2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #24682 |

Hello Everybody,

My application demands to freeze first 2 columns from the grid. Properties like “Fixed” ,”VisibleIndex” does not work for wpf grid however it works for grid for windows application. Can anybody help me to get help on this issue? I tried looking into the option of Fixedcolumnsplitter but unfortunately, I did not find any samples or code for how to use this fixedcolumnsplitter for the grid for WPF.

Any kind of help will be highly appreciated !!!

Kind Regards,
    Mohini

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Mohini (had 944 views)

Xceed Support
    User (Old forums)

Thanks a lot Jenny.

That example is really useful. But after fixing these columns, it should not allow to reposition those columns. For example if I fixed first 2 columns then those 2 clumns should get fixed and should not be repositioned.Do we have any solution for doing this ?

Thanks in advace for your help !!!

Regards,
    Mohini

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Mohini (had 1371 views)

Xceed Support

You can set the AllowColumnReorder property on the ColumnManagerRow to false. You can also hide the fixed-column splitter by setting the TableView’s ShowFixedColumnSplitter property to false.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 278 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi Jenny,

If I set AllowColumnReorder=”false” then it is restricting all the columns to reorder. But I want to restrict the repositioning of only fixed/freezed columns. Is there any way to do so?

Thanks in Advance !!!
    Regards,
    Mohini

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Mohini (had 4271 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.