Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed Zip & Real-Time Zip for .NET Folders in Real-time ZIP?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #20107 |

Is it possible to create sub-folders in a ZIP-file when using real-time ZIP?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Tommy (had 3592 views)

User (Old forums)

Yes.  Simply specify a path when initializing the ZipItemLocalHeader.

e.g.:

ZipItemLocalHeader zipLocalHeader = new ZipItemLocalHeader( @”Some\File\Path.txt” );

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 411 views)

User (Old forums)

Couldn’t be more simple. Thank you.

I started using Real-Time Zip last Friday, and I’m loving it. I’m developing a website/application for one of our clients and I’m currently writing functionality that lets them export all of their data and files into a single ZIP-file. My first idea was to do it entirely offline and then somehow notify the user when the exported file was ready, but then I remembered you guys recently released Real-Time Zip and it’s so much better.

I just created an ASP.NET handler that streams the ZIP-file to the browser while adding the data (XML-files) and attachments. If other people need such functionality, remember to set context.Response.BufferOutput to false, and don’t modify the Cacheability of the response, otherwise Internet Explorer will have trouble reading the data.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Tommy (had 472 views)

User (Old forums)

Thanks Tommy, always good to see you on our forums! [:)]

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 3492 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.