Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms FitHeightToEditors-Property without effect

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #17631 |

Hello,

I tried using the FitHeightToEditors property on a detailgrid (applied to the DataRowTemplate property on the detail grid), that contains several DateTimePickers as

CellEditorManager (as was discussed under http://xceed.com/CS/forums/thread/30606.aspx).

Unfortunately, the row height is never changed, the DateTimePicker will only be partially visible.

I read the posting under http://xceed.com/CS/forums/thread/28254.aspx, but it’s no real help, as it is not clear, how the feature

is exactly supposed to work. The documentation also does not give a clue…

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Dietmar

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Dietmar (had 1437 views)

Xceed Support

Hi Dietmar,

Are you able to send us a sample application to help us investigate further into the issues that you are experiencing? With this sample application, I can investigate the behaviors you are seeing and be able to provide you with a possible solution.

You can send us an email to support@xceed.com. Please make a reference to this forum post so that I know it is you. Also, can you provide me with the exact version of the Grid for .NET (ex: 3.8.XXXX.XXXXX)?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marc [Xceed] (had 176 views)

User (Old forums)

Hello Marc,

I am using .NET Gridcontrol 3.9, but I think it is not so much a misbehaviour, that I encountered, as it is a lack of knowledge,

how this feature is supposed to work. I think, my code is straight forward:

Put a DateTimePicker control as editor in a cell (as CellEditorManager) and set the  FitHeightToEditors property to true,

but the question remains, if this is indeed sufficient to increase row height to a level, that the DateTimePicker control will be completely

visible when activated within the cell.

Perhaps a hint on the correct usage pattern would be helpful, or is there even a sample, that demonstrates auto-fitting of row height?

Dietmar

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Dietmar (had 1034 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.