Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Filtering Data with DataGridCollectionViewSource

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #23473 |

Hi all!

My grid contains several data. And i would like to filter that data according to selected data in several Columns of that grid. Let’s say if “banana” is selected in the “fruits” column, only “yellow” is displayed in the color column (i have different columns in my application, this is only to point out the task).

After i checked the online help i think that the proper way to do this could be DataGridCollectionViewSource. The first problem in using that Class is though that i can not find it in the namespace. It’s supposed to be in Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid.DataGridCollectionViewSource, not for me though.
    Unfortunately i have to do the initialization in C# during runtime. Is there a sample application available on how to do those kind of things (preferably in C# 🙂 ).

thanks
    Silas

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Ralf (had 2604 views)

Xceed Support

The DataGridCollectionView and DataGridCollectionViewSource classes are in the Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid namespace.

Take a look at the Filtering Data topic in the documentation. It should give you the information you are looking for, including an example.

Of course, I am assuming that you are using the latest 1.1 version of the component.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 304 views)

User (Old forums)

I have installed the latest version but in the reference was still the “old” one. Thats why i didn’t see DataGridCollectionView and Source in the path… 🙂

Thanks Jenny

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Ralf (had 3432 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.