Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed SFTP/FTP for .NET FTP upload from behind a proxy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #20742 |

My program uploads files to a FTP server. My program running behind a proxy. Does Xceed FTP for .Net allow me doing this? If yes, please show me.

Thanks.

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by thuyen (had 3226 views)

User (Old forums)

I’m also needing help with this exact same issue. The documentation suggests that older versions do not support proxies, but V2.1 does. I have v2.1 and I can’t get it to work, and there seems to be no documentation out there showing how to use this feature.

Thanks,

Mike

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by mtessier (had 807 views)

User (Old forums)

Xceed FTP for .NET does not currently support proxy servers. We only offer a PassiveMode property to make it more firewall “friendly”. This said, proxy support should be one of the next feature for FTP for .NET. You can stay in touch with our progress by subscribing to our news letter available on the front page here : http://www.xceedsoft.com/

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 3721 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.