Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Exception error at design time

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #17281 |

Hello

We have exactly the same problem described below but not answer has been posted. Is somebody resolve this issue since the first issue ?

We’re using Xceed Grid for .Net (not WPF) V2.5

Thank you 

Hi,

I’ve got the DataGridControl in a UserControl (so I can remove the groupby control and add a context menu). I recently started working on a new machine and now any window that contains the grid usercontrol won’t display in the designer.

I’ve debugged the design time loading of the form and the root exception is 

“Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid.Licenser.LicenseKey must be set to a valid license key before InitializeComponent is called.  Please refer to the Licensing topic in the documentation for specific instructions on how to avoid this exception.”

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Dany (had 697 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi Dany,

This sounds like something I have seen before and should have been corrected by now. Please download the latest version of the Grid to see if that solves your issue.

If the problem persists, please send us a sample project which demonstrates the issue so that we may investigate further. You can send it to support@xceed.com (please include a link to this forum thread as reference). Thank you.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 909 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.