Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed SFTP/FTP for .NET Example of connecting to FTP server over SSL

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #21369 |

I’m using Xceed FTP for .NET v3.6

I’ve read throught the documentation and found out that in order to connect to FTP server via SSL, just use one of the overloads in the Connect() method. But the last parameter says it needs the Xceed.Ftp.Certificate object. I then try and create one and it says the object has no constructor.

How do I go about getting my cert object created? My cert is in the format of:

xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by ganders (had 553 views)

User (Old forums)

Obviously I’m new to this…I just found out that the cert needs to be stored on my machine, but what I’ve been testing with (according to our server guy) is the key that I have in the format above, is just pulled from the cert. So I’m curious how to test by entering the actual key instead of letting the code find the cert on my machine.

Thanks

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by ganders (had 619 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.