Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed SFTP/FTP for .NET Error while trying to delete a file from the remote server

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #21497 |

Hi,

After successfully retrieving a file, I want to delete it from the server.

But file.Delete() triggers an exception of
    An error occurred while deleting a file Type: XCeed.SSH.Client.SFtpFileFullName: \test1\test.txt

the inner exception is:
    SFTP.RemoveFile(“/test1/test.txt”) got a status: SSH_FX_PERMISSION_DENIED: Permission denied.

But, removing the file using Filezilla, with the same SFTP option, userid and credentials succeeds.

The server reports as fzSftp.

Any ideas?

Applies to Xceed SFTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by marc (had 929 views)

Fawzi [Xceed]

Hi Marc,

Can you upgrade to the beta built, at the following link:

http://xceed.com/CS/forums/thread/32885.aspx

and tell me if the problem persists.

Applies to Xceed SFTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Fawzi [Xceed] (had 234 views)

User (Old forums)

Using the ‘beta’ version resolved the issue.
    I’m looking forward to the next official build in October 😉

Applies to Xceed SFTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by marc (had 287 views)

User (Old forums)

It’s middle November now and still no next official build. Any date known by known when the next build is planned?

Applies to Xceed SFTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by marc (had 116 views)

Fawzi [Xceed]
    Hi Marc,
    Due to some technical issues, our October release got postponed to the third week of November (next week). We will notify you by email as soon as the release becomes available for download. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Applies to Xceed SFTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Fawzi [Xceed] (had 1026 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.