Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed Zip & Real-Time Zip for .NET Error unzipping: InvalidZipStructureException

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #20216 |

Hi,

I have a zip file (attached) that I’m trying to unzip using the CopyFilesTo function.  I get:

Xceed.Zip.InvalidZipStructureException = {“The information contained in the local header does not match the information of the central header.
    Zip file: c:\site\enol\UserUpload\2152047\GSCBOR.zip”}

I can unzip this with other tools without error.  I was using Xceed.zip.dll version 2.3.5566.0, and tried a trial version, 4.1.9373.11490, but that version also threw the same exception.  Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Laure (had 2626 views)

Xceed Support

Hello,

I tried to unzip your attached zip file using Winzip, 7-Zip and Xceed Zip, but i got the following error in all 3 cases: “The information contained in the local header does not match the information of the central header”. This exeption usually means that the internal structure of your zip file is corrupted.

Can you tell me which tools you used to unzip this file without errors so i can try to help you more.

Alain

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Alain [Xceed] (had 520 views)

User (Old forums)

It unzips without errors using Windows’ built-in “Compressed (zipped) Folders” tool, and also with WinZip 8.1.  I tried 7-zip 4.23 and got “not supported archive”.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Laure (had 1253 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi,

Does Xceed.Zip.dll supports windows 7 build in Compressed (Zipped) folder. I got the same exception when i am trying to unzip the files which are zipped using compressed (zipped) folders. My Xceed.Zip.dll version is Version=2.2.5302.0.

Thanks,

Maharajan Achudhan

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Maha (had 558 views)

Xceed Support

Hi Maha,

Yes, the Xceed Zip for .NET is supported in Windows 7 environment. I see that you are using a very old version of the component. I am not entirely sure what the behavior might be for that specific version, but the latest version of the component works in Windows 7. If you want, you can download and install the latest version using a trial key which is provided to you when you install. You can then make the decision whether to purchase the component or not depending if it suits your needs. You can download the component here.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marc [Xceed] (had 1140 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.