Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF EditTriggers="CellIsCurrent" & Updating the model

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #23803 |

Hello I have a grid where the editTrigger is CellsCurrent.

Works a bit funky though, the changes aren’t being saved to the model until I click on another row?

Is there a way around this? Am I missing something?

Thanks

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Murthy (had 563 views)

Xceed Support

Changes are effectively committed to the data source once the Row leaves edition… (either navigate to another row, or press “Enter” to commit edition).

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 261 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for your response, I have 2 questions:
    1. sometimes clicking enter doesn’t work, specially when the last control (edit control) is not a text box (for example, calendar, or checkbox, or combobox). Is there a way I can instruct the edit control (caledar, checkbox, combobox) to do something when enter is clicked so the row exists edit.
    2. is it possible for me to do a hack where everytime the editable control loses focuses to ends edit (when the calendar loses focuses, or text box loses focus)? that way when I tab from one control to another it forces an end-edit (on lose focus) and when the next control gets focust it forces a new edit? I realize it may cuase some issues with validation, but I don’t have any validators. Would you please give me some hints as to how I can carry this out?

Thanks for all the hardwork, the Grid works great, i guess I just have some strange app requirements I need to meet.

Regards.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Murthy (had 3578 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.