Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Chart for WinForms Drill down on data

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #18884 |

My company is evaluating this product for use. My question is, is it possible to make the scale change as you zoom in? For example i have 5000 data points (a temperature and a time) time is on the X and temperature is graphed on the Y. What i need to do is, as i zoom into the data i need the scale points to shrink (ie i zoom in on a certain part of the graph and the scale goes from days to hours to minutes to seconds as it you zoom in). Also another question i have is, is it possible to graph using only the data? Ie graph a group of X,Y pairs where X is a random time/date (all ordered) but not a regular interval? Thanks!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Nicholas (had 2271 views)

Xceed Support

I suggest that you take a look at our Data Zooming in which you will be able to see how the scaling progress through the zooming.

Open our Chart Explorer ( Start Menu -> All Programs -> Xceed Components -> Our components in action! -> Xceed Chart Explorer for .NET ), then go to All Examples -> Interactivity -> Data Zooming.

You can look at the code by clicking on the “C# Code” tab (you will find the complete source code of the explorer under -> C:\Program Files\Xceed Components\Xceed Chart for .NET and ASP.NET 4.1\Samples, or C:\Xceed Component Samples\Xceed Chart for .NET 4.1\Samples under Vista ).

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by CharlesB (had 3330 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.