Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Don’t allow grouping for detail grids

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #14933 |

I have a master grid with two detail grids. The grouping manager displays the grouping box for the detail grids as well as the master grid. How do I suppress the detail grid grouping, while keeping the master grouping?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by hepkat (had 2902 views)

User (Old forums)

It is not possible to suppress the detail grid grouping from the GroupByRow itself. You can remove the title of the DetailGrid from the GroupByRow by setting the DetailGridTemplate.Title to an empty string.

To prevent the user from grouping columns from the detail girds, you need to set the CanBeGrouped property to false on each Column that pertains to the detail grid.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 361 views)

User (Old forums)

Fair enough. It’s not a big deal. It’s just that my detail grids only have one column, so grouping is kind of useless.

Can you consider this a feature request then?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by hepkat (had 427 views)

User (Old forums)

This has been added to our DB. However, this is not a high priority feature, since there is an alternative way of doing this, so we can’t give a time frame as to when/if this will be added to our product.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 3805 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.