Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Do you have the sourcecode of your demo?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    #22602 |

Do you have the sourcecode of your demo that show in your website, that shown below

http://download3.xceedsoft.com/demo/gridwpf/Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid.Samples.LiveExplorer.xbap

Thank for your help 🙂

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Pongsak (had 4549 views)

User (Old forums)

C:\Program Files\Xceed Components\Xceed DataGrid for WPF 1.0

I found the sample code in this folder. It work for functional, but it not look like of your demo that you shown me in the website

http://download3.xceedsoft.com/demo/gridwpf/Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid.Samples.LiveExplorer.xbap

Because it look very very beautiful…..

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Pongsak (had 482 views)

Xceed Support

Source code for the LiveExplorer application is not available for now… We are still considering whether or not we will publish this code. We will keep you informed on the decision when its made.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 316 views)

User (Old forums)

I came back to this forum because I was just about to create a thread on this (glad I noticed this already created one).

While the published samples show a lot of things, I think publishing the demo sourcecode would be <i>extremely</i> useful. So I just want to add myself as another requestor for that.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by vdo (had 548 views)

User (Old forums)

Also, how will you notify people? Should we continue checking back, and if so will the link be in these forums or on the page for the control on the main website? Or will you email notify us?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by vdo (had 566 views)

User (Old forums)

ditto

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by curelom (had 538 views)

Xceed Support

Although the source code to the Live Explorer itself is not available, all the samples contained in the Live Explorer can be found in the C:\Xceed Component Samples

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 5522 views)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.