Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Detail rows Source

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #26463 |

How do you get item/row details source at Runtime?
    I would like to be able to move detail items around from Master to Master and have it visually be seen in the details of those items are expaneded but cant get the Detials to refresh

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by MiddleTommy (had 2489 views)

Xceed Support

Hi Tommy,

can you provide more information on your setup. What is your data source, and how is your DataGridControl configured?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 222 views)

User (Old forums)

I have Linq objects and they have relations(associations);

I have a custom DataGridDetailDescription that returns the EntitySet of the Relation wrapped in a DataGridCollecitonView

So when I expand a DetailsView I want to Delete or Move an Item from that detailGrid.
    I get the currentGlobalItem from the grid on a button Click and then I remove it from the EntitySet. And possibly add it the the EnitySet relation of another item.

But it is not shown visually. I need to refresh the DataGridCollecitonView. so the Details grid is Visible. I could cache references to the CollectionViews and then loop through them to see if the item is apart of that View and then update that View But I feel it would be simpler/CPU Faster to just get the Source of the DetailsGrid of the CurrentItem

Any Thoughts?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by MiddleTommy (had 3704 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.