Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Designer is generating code that crashes the program

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #14046 |

The grid designer is generating such code:

this.colHelyseg1.SortDirection = Xceed.Grid.SortDirection.Ascending;
    this.colHelyseg1.VisibleIndex = 2147483647;
    this.colHelyseg1.Initialize(“”);

I don’t have 2 billion columns. This seems to be tha max value of Int32. And the column has a name “Helyseg”.
    I have to manually fix it every time.
    And the colHelyseg1 is a phantom column, generated by the designer. It also generated colHelyseg2. My column is colHelyseg. The designer triples it.

Please fix this. I think this is related to the bloating code.

Regards

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by szinkopa (had 2371 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

Hi,

Please put your findings in an email (along with your other forum post that originally describes the “bloating code” issue, as you put it) and send it to support@xceedsoft.com.

They will get it and look at it. Don’t forget to mention wether you are in VS 2005 or not – this could be a factor.

Until the forums here become officially active for technical support (and we remove the “Not for technical support” graphic at the top of the page) that’s the procedure. The forums are for peer-to-peer purposes at the moment.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 286 views)

User (Old forums)

Sorry for my English. I have already posted the whole solution in CV# 2005 that totally demonstates the 3 bugs:
    – too much generated code
    – wrong generated code
    – column selection bug after column reordering
    All these seems to be related with each other and with the usage of custom composite types in cells.

Best Regards

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by szinkopa (had 3535 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.