Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Default Report Style

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #15052 |

Hi there,

Is it possible to choose which report styles to display on the Generate Report screen? As far as I can see, all Xml files in the folder + the Default Report style are currently available, but it doesn’t suit my requirements at the moment.

I’m using custom variables to set page header values, etc .. So, considering I can’t edit the Default report style I don’t want this to be displayed.

GenerateReportForm reportForm = new GenerateReportForm(this.grid1, “c:\stylefolder”);

Thank you,
    Lauro

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by lauro.costa (had 1757 views)

User (Old forums)

The C# source code for GenerateReportForm is provided for developers who wish to modify the form for their own applications. The Visual Studio 2003 project is available in the [Program Files]\Xceed Components\Xceed Grid for .NET [version]\Custom Forms folder.

To use a modified version of the GenerateReportForm, developers must recompile the Xceed.Grid.Reporting.ReportConfigForms project, and include the generated assembly in their project. This assembly must then also be distributed along with the compiled version of their application.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 2905 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.